Men of Grace
At Grace, we help provide the support necessary to equip men to discover who they are, to focus on God's role in their lives, and to "do life" in the company of one another. We know men are seeking authentic relationships in an environment that allows them to let their guard down, laugh and enjoy one another's company, and learn what it means to follow God fearlessly! No matter where you've been or what you're going through, you are welcome at Grace!
What to expect from Men Of Grace ministry:
- Fun events like a family fishing day, Bradley basketball or Peoria Chiefs games and Christmas caroling for PARC homes.
- Service opportunities with Monday volunteers, partnership with Peoria Rescue Mission, and Disaster Relief through the Mission to North America response team.
- Recreational sports like church softball league, men’s bowling, and golf outings.
- Partnership with other area men’s ministries to reach all of Central Illinois for the hearts of men and the homes they lead.
- Alignment with the Unlimited Grace values to effectively love God, love others, and make disciples.
Be sure to check out the link, below, to Men of Grace Bible Studies! They are the perfect connection for men seeking to build authentic relationships with a focus on God's power and plan for their lives.