Connections For Men & Women
Church is where the family of God does life together to God’s glory and in the service of others. At Grace, we encourage every adult to get plugged in, to share their time and talent and to invest in relationships. There are opportunities throughout the week for adults to connect. Dive in and start making friends and growing in your faith.
Here are just a few opportunities to connect and grow throughout the week!
- Sunday School Classes (9:45 a.m. each Sunday)
- Tuesday Morning MOPS - Moms (9:30 a.m.)
- Tuesday Bible Studies - Women (9:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday Men's Bible Studies (6:30 a.m. & 6:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday Night MOPS - Moms (6:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday Night Women's Bible Study (6:30 p.m.)
- Midweek Grace Elective Classes (Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.)
- Community Groups (various days and locations)
- Serving Groups (throughout the week)
Summer schedules may vary.
Be sure to explore the links, below, for more information on activities for Men and Women at Grace!