Men Of Grace Bible Studies
Wednesdays at 6:30 a.m.
Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
Men of Grace
At Grace, we help provide the support necessary to equip men to discover who they are, to focus on God's role in their lives, and to "do life" in the company of one another. We know men are seeking authentic relationships in an environment that allows them to let their guard down, laugh and enjoy one another's company, and learn what it means to follow God fearlessly! No matter where you've been or what you're going through, you are welcome at Grace!
What to expect from Men Of Grace ministry:
- Fun events like a family fishing day, Bradley basketball or Peoria Chiefs games and Christmas caroling for PARC homes.
- Service opportunities with Monday volunteers, partnership with Peoria Rescue Mission, and Disaster Relief through the Mission to North America response team.
- Recreational sports like church softball league, men’s bowling, and golf outings.
- Partnership with other area men’s ministries to reach all of Central Illinois for the hearts of men and the homes they lead.
- Alignment with the Unlimited Grace values to effectively love God, love others, and make disciples.
Be sure to check out the link, below, to Men of Grace Bible Studies! They are the perfect connection for men seeking to build authentic relationships with a focus on God's power and plan for their lives.
Men Of Grace Bible Studies
Wednesday, 6:30 a.m., Front Porch Room #116
(Man In The Mirror)
Wednesday, 6:00 p.m., Adult Special Ed Room #172
(Kingdom Man Bible Study)
Man In The Mirror
Wednesdays, 6:30 a.m.
Front Porch Room #116
Each week we gain a better understanding of the God ‘Who Is’ and then help men how to translate what they've learned to their everyday world. Men learn practical ways to live for Christ in the home, workplace, and community through timely messages from Patrick Morley. Grasp these solid, biblical insights through video and small group discussion...all within an hour.
Tony Evan's "Kingdom Man" Bible Study
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. (Ends June 28th)
Adult Special Ed Room #172
This video-based study and small group discussion challenges men to recognize and claim the standard of greatness God has set forth in His Word-accepting responsibility, living by kingdom principles, and devoting oneself to advancing God’s kingdom.
Men's Baseball Night
Wednesday, June 28, 7 p.m.
Join other Men of Grace for a fun night out at the ball park Wednesday, June 28, at Dozer Park. The Peoria Chiefs will take on the Beloit Snappers. Purchase your own tickets and join us on the left field berm for a time of fun and fellowship. Game time is 7 p.m., but we'll begin gathering around 6:30 p.m. Feel free to grab one of the dollar hot dogs, soda, and nachos for "Bang for Your Buck Wednesday." See you there!